A crisis is an unplanned incident which may endanger guests, associates and property or which can lead to adverse publicity and consequent damage to the brand. Crisis management is the application of strategies designed to help an organization deal with a sudden and significant negative event. A crisis can occur as a result of an unpredictable event or as an unforeseeable consequence of some event that had been considered a potential risk. In either case, crises almost invariably require that decisions be made quickly to limit damage to the organization. For that reason, one of the first actions in crisis management planning is to identify an individual to serve as crisis manager.
Crisis management is a process designed to prevent or lessen the damage a crisis can inflict on an organization and its stakeholders. Armobil is 24/7 near you to organize first aid lessons, to make evacuation plans and to lessen the damage of an unexpected emergency situation:
Our service is as follows:
- Researching and analyzing the structure and general condition of the organization
- Making plans on Emergency and general instructions
- Making evacuation plans and different schemes, training on their application.
- Organizing First Aid lessons
- Conducting practical exercises and drills.
- Implementation of measures to increase the level of Fire Safety.
- Introduction to the Primary Fire Extinguishing Means (including Fire Extinguishers), the use through theoretical and practical methods
- Advice on Crisis Management and Emergency Situations.
- Monitoring the overall situation of the organization.